The funny thing about self improvement is that I want to eat pizza. Pizza goes down so easily that a large pizza can disappear before you know it, and that's exactly what happened tonight. Most of the pizza disappeared into me. It was a large... shared by two people. All I can say for the experience is that the pizza was vegetarian... and that it was delicious.
During the day, I wish I had time to trek up the low mountains that are visible from the school I work at. They're just rocky, sandy mounds with a lot of homes and the side, but it looks like a nice steep walk. I want to run, I want to go cycling... but after a long day at school I just want to go home, sit down and eat something handy.
My current life simply isn't organized to encourage the kind of changes I want to make. However, I achieved a certain calm today that I haven't felt in years by finding faith in my own desire to change.
If you want to make changes, then you want to make changes and you can go in that direction. Don't freak out if you fail.
No comments:
Post a Comment